And with Part 2 here:
The Cliff Notes version of that post is this:
- I have an offline business called Carte Blanche
- I want to convert the website for that business from an online brochure to a site that will attract potential clients AND pre-qualify them
- I plan to use Content (or inbound) marketing as the main tool to do this
- I’m using a great book called Duct Tape Marketing as a guide to systemizing my efforts.
- What I do will be chronicled here on One Spoon so that others can follow, get inspiration, make suggestions, etc.
The Duct Tape/Content Marketing Challenge Part 2 [Read more…]
If you’re a regular reader here at One Spoon you know that I run a How To Play Bass website. What you probably don’t know is that I have an offline business as well.
That offline business is called Carte Blanche. Carte Blanche was my main revenue source from the mid 90s through to September 2008 – as well as a business, it’s a band. And how to band generates revenue is by playing at weddings, corporate parties, charity balls, that kind of thing. (Believe it or not we were even asked to play at a funeral once!)
If you want to know a little more about the band so you understand this post fully, then watch this video – it’s only 3 minutes long: